FarmVille 2 Country Escape: “Here Comes The Bride” Official Guide!
The Wedding Event, Here Comes The Bride is here! Help Heidi & Johnny prepare for their Wedding on the Farm! Decorate your farm by collecting all of the wedding items and earn an exclusive Wedding Favor Gift Package!
If you are at least level 12, you will see a pop-up inviting you to the Here Comes The Bride Event! You will need to force close the game to see the update, which means to clear it from your mobile device’s memory. You may even need to reboot your device.
The event will end on Sunday June 7th, 2015. Finish all of the quests and phases to win an exclusive Wedding Favor Gift Package, consisting of various Power Pins and more!
Wedding Wish List: In each phase you will need to craft an item that you can trade for a Wedding gift. In phase 1 you’ll be crafting Cake Sampling Plates in the pastry oven. In the other phases you will be asked for other items that will be a chance at the Wedding Wish List items. In phase 2 you will craft Hors D’oeuvres in the Stove Top.
The Reception Area is found behind the Pond. This area will drop different items needed in each recipe for each phase. For example, in phase 1 it will drop Cake Frosting, which you need for the Cake Sampling Plate.
Once you complete the items needed in each wedding gift (see Events Info Tab) you will receive a temporary decoration on your farm!
Some Gift Baskets will drop Scrapbook Photos. The Scrapbook meter is located in the Event Center, and will give you extra coins & Golden Gloves when you reach a marked point.
Sunshine Boost: is a boost that will get you twice the amount of Event items once it’s activated. Sunshine will appear for free sometimes. If you have push notifs enabled you will receive a push notif when the sun is free. Sunshine can also drop from opening gift boxes on occasion.
Flower Girl & Ring Bearer Dogs: You have the option to purchase the Flower Girl and or Ring Bearer Dogs as Farm Hands to help you out during the Wedding Event. They give you a higher chance of finding the rare event items and more! Please be aware that they are temporary, and will leave your farm when the event ends.
New items needed and where to locate them:
- Cake Frosting: Explore the Reception Area (phase 1)
- Poppy seeds: Explore Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, Pier, or Mallard Mill
- Crostini: Explore the Reception Area (phase 2)
- Artichoke: Explore Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, Pier, or Mallard Mill
- Fine Silk: Explore the Reception Area (phase 3)
- Pink Roses: Explore Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, Pier, or Mallard Mill
- Cummerbunds: Explore the Reception Area (phase 4)
- Silver Candle Holder: Explore the Reception Area (phase 5)
- Club Soda: Explore the Reception Area (phase 6)
- Chocolates: Explore Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, Pier, or Mallard Mil
Here Comes the Bride (1 of 2)
- Collect 2 Strawberries
- Make 2 Chocolate Covered Strawberries in the Dairy
- Collect Cake Frosting (in Reception Area)
Here Comes the Bride (2 of 2)
- Collect 2 Poppy Seeds (explore Grandma’s Glade etc)
- Find 4 Cake Frostings
- Make Cake Sampling Plate in Pastry Oven
Practice Makes Perfect (1 of 1)
- Collect Artichoke (explore Glade etc)
- Collect 2 Crostini (in Reception Area)
- Make Rehearsal Hors D’Oeuvres in Stovetop
Always a Bridesmaid (1 of 2)
- Collect 3 Fine Silk
- Collect 2 Wool
- Make 1 Elegant Dress (in Loom)
Always a Bridesmaid (2 of 2)
- Collect Pink Rose (explore Glade etc)
- Make Elegant Dress
- Make Bridal Party Dress in Loom
Bachelor Party (1 of 2)
- Collect Pink Roses
- Harvest Strawberries
- Make 1 Boutonniere in Loom
Bachelor Party (2 of 2)
- Collect 2 Cummerbunds (reception area)
- Make 1 Boutonniere
- Make Tuxedo in Loom
I Do (1 of 2)
- Collect Silver Candleholder (reception area)
- Harvest 5 Strawberries
- Make Strawberry scented Candle in Craft Workstation
I Do (2 of 2)
- Collect 6 Pink Roses
- Make Strawberry scented Candle
- Make Aisle Bouquet in Craft Workstation
Toast of the Town (1 of 2)
- Collect Club Soda (reception area)
- Harvest 4 Strawberries
- Make Strawberry Punch
Toast of the Town (2 of 2)
- Collect 3 Chocolates (explore Glade etc)
- Make Strawberry Punch
- Make Reception Refreshments