FarmVille 2 Country Escape: “Farm Dog 500” Guide!
A new event is here! Help your team win the Farm Dog 500! Craft goods for the team to pull and earn Farm Dog 500 Points! Climb the leaderboard and earn a limited edition Alaskan Husky!
If you are at least level 9, you will see a pop-up inviting you to the Farm Dog 500! You will probably have to force close the game to see the update, which means to clear it from your mobile device’s memory. You may even need to reboot your device.
There are 2 stages to this event; each will be 5 days in length. Complete the Farm Dog 500 quests, and compete with friends for the top leaderboard position! Quests will reward you with Race Points, so be sure to complete as many as you can.
The Farm Dog Center will be located behind Eagle Eye Eddie. You will see 3 orders at a time that either can be harvested (crops), or crafted. Each item requested will have a different timer to allow you time to get the items needed. Recipes with Event items will have higher point values. New Event items can be found by sending Farm Hands to the Glade, Pond, Pier or Mine and Prized Animals.
- Event Orange: Explore Grandma’s Glade, or tend your Prized Animals.
- Event Parsnips: Explore Pappy’s Pond
- Event Cherry Wood: Explore Prosperity Pier or Mallard Mill (which unlocks at level 34)
- Event Sapphire: Explore the Mine
- Prepare 4 Country Biscuits for the Race
- Send Farm Hands to Grandma’s Glade
- Use a Boost to speed ahead
- Collect 2 Event Oranges (Grandma’s Glade)
- Find Event Parsnips at the Pond
- Earn 500 Race Points
- Forage for Blackberries 4 times
- Find 3 Chives
- Prepare 4 Orange Creamsicle Pies in the Pastry Oven
- Make 6 Farmer’s Soup
- Collect 3 Mint
- Cook up Event Roasted Winter Veggies in the Dinner Oven
- Get 3 Event Parsnips
- Make a pot of Event Spiced Orange Tea at the Stovetop
- Make 3 Event Parsnip Chips in the Stovetop
- Fulfill 12 Event Orders
- Collect 2 Event Parsnips
- Make 3 orders of Roasted Winter Veggies