All Web Games: Troubleshooting Loading or Connection Issues
We monitor our game performance very closely and make every effort to let you know in advance when your connectivity may be hampered due to issues on our end.
Remember that any time you experience a loading issue, a good rule of thumb is to tryrefreshing the page once or twice. If refreshing does not result in your game loading properly, try the following troubleshooting measures.
Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your default browser
We suggest that you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best game play experience. We also recommend that you always make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser.
These are the lastest versions of the different browsers that support Zynga games:
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
Having your browser updated can help improve your gameplay experience. To check whichbrowser version you are using, go to the Help menu of your browser window and selectAbout. To upgrade to the latest version, click any of the links above.
Note: There are several documented issues surrounding Internet Explorer (IE) and Flash content. We do not recommend IE as your browser.
Troubleshooting Your Browser Performance
1. Clear your cache. You do not need to clear your cookies or history. Click here for instructions.
3. Close your other internet applications, especially any file-sharing applications or concurrent streaming video.
4. Use a plug-in (Ethernet) network connection rather than wireless.
TIP: Rather than fully disabling the software, you can create an exception for the social networking platform on which you play our games. Please refer to your software’s documentation or help information for instructions.
Troubleshooting Flash Performance
1. Click here to download the latest Flash player if you do not currently have it.
2. Reboot your system.
3. Adjust your Flash settings to give Flash permission to store information on your computer. Instructions on how to accomplish this can be found here.
4. Uninstall and re-install Java. Click here for instructions.
Zynga Player Support